It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:01 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 206  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 pm 

Buna , oameni buni mergeti si vedeti peisajul , e superb. Am fost saptamana trecuta , cu incredibila noastra masina, un Matiz :) , am fost atenti , n-am avut nici cea mai mica problema ..,aaa nu suntem noi cei cu matizul temerar , caruia ii fierbea apa in radiator :)) , desi sincer erau multi cu problema asta... Doamne ajuta , am urcat si am avut un drum superb cu o vreme superba .
Am venit de la Deva -Sebes , pana la Novaci , si inapoi pe Petrosani .

Superb .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 am 

Pe Transalpina ploua cu galeata astazi. Aveti grija! Bate si vantul foarte tare.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:12 am 
Site Admin

luli wrote:
Pe Transalpina ploua cu galeata astazi. Aveti grija! Bate si vantul foarte tare.

Imi pare rau ca ai prins asa o vreme urata si nu te poti bucura de superbele peisaje de pe Transalpina.Sper sa nu fie tot concediul ce-l petreci acolo asa.
Ma bucur insa ca avem pe cineva care ne relateaza "in direct" de pe Transalpina :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:00 am 

alin wrote:
tutut wrote:
Hello,

can I LEGALLY drive the Transalpina from Novaci to Sibiu or Sebes?

LEGALLY...NO! Because official The Transalpina it is closed for traffic between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului.

Thanks for Your anwer, but what does this really mean? I have seen a lot of films and pictures from the Transalpina with a pretty heavy car traffic on the road.

Is it possible and what can happen if I try to drive from Novaci to Sibiu?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:51 am 
Site Admin

tutut wrote:
alin wrote:
tutut wrote:
Hello,

can I LEGALLY drive the Transalpina from Novaci to Sibiu or Sebes?

LEGALLY...NO! Because official The Transalpina it is closed for traffic between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului.

Thanks for Your anwer, but what does this really mean? I have seen a lot of films and pictures from the Transalpina with a pretty heavy car traffic on the road.

Is it possible and what can happen if I try to drive from Novaci to Sibiu?

It is true that a lot of people are driving on Transalpina road from Novaci to Sibiu or Sebes, but they are doing this on their own risk.
Between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului the road goes 30 km up to 2000 m and it is dangerous to drive because the road has no railings, signs and no road signs.If the weather it is bad the risk is even grater. (See the movie on min 3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfM9bihmGgs and also the photos with clouds on road from here : http://www.transalpina.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&start=1050)
If an car accident happens is your fault not the authorities, and probably the auto insurance will not compensate you or other car because you were on a road officially closed to motor traffic.

Mention: this site/forum it is a private one it is not Romanian authorities site.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 am 
Site Admin

Ally81 wrote:
Buna , oameni buni mergeti si vedeti peisajul , e superb. Am fost saptamana trecuta , cu incredibila noastra masina, un Matiz :) , am fost atenti , n-am avut nici cea mai mica problema ..,aaa nu suntem noi cei cu matizul temerar , caruia ii fierbea apa in radiator :)) , desi sincer erau multi cu problema asta... Doamne ajuta , am urcat si am avut un drum superb cu o vreme superba .
Am venit de la Deva -Sebes , pana la Novaci , si inapoi pe Petrosani .
Superb .

Ma bucur ca ai reusit sa treci si ca ai prins vreme frumoasa pe Transalpina dar sa nu uitam ca nu trebuie sa incurajam toat lumea sa mearga.Nu toti vor sa isi asume riscul de a merge pe un drum inca nefinalizat (fara parapeti, marcaje si semne de circulatie) si nedeschis oficial traficului auto.E decizia fiecaruia daca isi asuma aceste riscuri si noi trebuie sa le facem cunoscute.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 am 

alin wrote:
It is true that a lot of people are driving on Transalpina road from Novaci to Sibiu or Sebes, but they are doing this on their own risk.
Between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului the road goes 30 km up to 2000 m and it is dangerous to drive because the road has no railings, signs and no road signs.If the weather it is bad the risk is even grater. (See the movie on min 3:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfM9bihmGgs and also the photos with clouds on road from here : http://www.transalpina.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&start=1050)
If an car accident happens is your fault not the authorities, and probably the auto insurance will not compensate you or other car because you were on a road officially closed to motor traffic.

Mention: this site/forum it is a private one it is not Romanian authorities site.

I know about it that it is my own risk but please answer me if it is possible that I can be stopped while I am driving for example by the workers mounting the signs or railings or by the police?

What does it mean that the road is officially closed? (On the link withe the clouds there are plenty of cars on the Transalpina). Are there any barriers or road signs that prevent entering the road?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am 
Site Admin

tutut wrote:
alin wrote:

I know about it that it is my own risk but please answer me if it is possible that I can be stopped while I am driving for example by the workers mounting the signs or railings or by the police?

What does it mean that the road is officially closed? (On the link withe the clouds there are plenty of cars on the Transalpina). Are there any barriers or road signs that prevent entering the road?

So far no one has stopped anyone. This is the reason that are so many cars. Are not any barriers but are road signs that prevent entering the road (at Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului) which warns that the road is closed (see : http://www.transalpina.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&start=1080 )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:37 pm 

Salut sunt nou pe acest forum si am facut un "cadou" :) Harta TA,legenda(altitudini,benzinarii,ect)
Sper sa va placa

Attachments:
File comment: Transalpina
taharta+altitudini.jpg
taharta+altitudini.jpg [ 210.5 KiB | Viewed 5847 times ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm 
Site Admin

sTaRs. wrote:
Salut sunt nou pe acest forum si am facut un "cadou" :) Harta TA,legenda(altitudini,benzinarii,ect)
Sper sa va placa

Harta este facuta de mine si publicata in pagina http://www.transalpina.biz/harta.html :)
Vad ca ai facut si legenda ceea ce poate fi util pentru cei care nu stiu sa foloseasca google maps.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2053 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117 ... 206  Next