It is currently Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:40 am

All times are UTC + 2 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:34 pm 
Site Admin

ionela_pop wrote:
Salut!

Mă bucur că am descoperit forumul acesta pentru că de vreo câteva săptămâni strâng informaţii despre Transalpina şi vârfurile dimprejur ori alte atracţii turistice.

Intenţionăm să mergem în iulie, cu cazare în Rânca la o pensiune, o săptămână, să parcurgem traseele cele mai importante (inclusiv Parângul Mare) :)

Ionela Pop, Satu Mare

Salut, si bine ai venit!
Cel mai bine e sa te cazezi la Ranca pentru ce esti mai aproape de varfururi.Nu pot decat sa te felicit pentru intentie si sa iti urez vreme frumoasa.
Ma gandesc sa deschid un topic legat de trasee montane pe/de pe Transalpina.
Vad ca ai postat in topicul cu motorul ma gandesc ca nu ai de gand sa mergi cu motorul pe varfuri :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:34 pm 

Un topic despre trasee ar fi minunat!

Pe vârfuri... se merge desigur cu piciorul, cu nasul în vânt să simţi mirosul, cu ochii în zare şi cu camera foto la "bord"! Dacă n-aş simţi mirosul muntelui m-aş sufoca!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:16 pm 
Site Admin

ionela_pop wrote:
Un topic despre trasee ar fi minunat!

Pe vârfuri... se merge desigur cu piciorul, cu nasul în vânt să simţi mirosul, cu ochii în zare şi cu camera foto la "bord"! Dacă n-aş simţi mirosul muntelui m-aş sufoca!

Gata :)
Iti recomand sa copiezi si aclo primul tau post si sa continuam acolo discutiile.Astept pozele dupa iesirea de la vara :)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:02 pm 

In luna august 2012 intentionam sa trecem Transalpina cu 2 choppere de la Sebes - Obarsia Lotrului- Ranca- Novaci. Mai este cineva curios sa se alature? Contactati la Calin.bodica@gmail.com. Traseul poate fi facut si invers, nicio problema. Asteptam doritori!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:31 am 

18-20 august, Sibiu - Transalpina, Lacul Galcescu (19.08.), cu coborare in 20.08 pe Strategica. Nani la Ranca (eu).

http://www.bloguldec...l-galcescu.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:09 pm 

salut. ne gandim sa mergem cativa motociclisti din cluj weekendul urmator (29-30 septembrie) ce se stie despre starea drumului? este zapada? vremea cum va fi pe weekend? va multumesc frumos pentru orice informatie. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:26 pm 

Hi to all,

I tried to open a new topic but, as I am a fresh user, I can't. Sorry, I can write only in english.

I come from Italy, and last year I had a trip on Romania by motorcycle. It was a fine trip, me and my wife enjoy it and problably the next year (2013) we will come again in this beautiful place. We started the trip from Italy, Slovenija and Hungary. On Romania, we made a trip from Oradea - Sibiu - Transfăgărășan - Costanta - Craiova - Arad. I knew about the road Transalpina, but I don't know yet if we can drive on it, and which direction is suggested (north - south) or the opposite.

If we will have time and money, the next trip will be in the north, any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 am 
Site Admin

joeskop wrote:
Hi to all,

I tried to open a new topic but, as I am a fresh user, I can't. Sorry, I can write only in english.

I come from Italy, and last year I had a trip on Romania by motorcycle. It was a fine trip, me and my wife enjoy it and problably the next year (2013) we will come again in this beautiful place. We started the trip from Italy, Slovenija and Hungary. On Romania, we made a trip from Oradea - Sibiu - Transfăgărășan - Costanta - Craiova - Arad. I knew about the road Transalpina, but I don't know yet if we can drive on it, and which direction is suggested (north - south) or the opposite.

If we will have time and money, the next trip will be in the north, any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you again!

Regards,
Joe

Hi Joe,

First of all you must know that Transalpina officially is closed for traffic between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului because the rehabilitation works are not finshed yet.
Between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului the road goes 30 km up to 2000 m and it is dangerous to drive because the road has no railings, signs and no road signs.If the weather it is bad the risk is even grater.

If an car accident happens is your fault not the authorities, and probably the auto insurance will not compensate you or other car because you were on a road officially closed to motor traffic.

It is true that a lot of people are driving on Transalpina road from Novaci to Sibiu or Sebes, but they are doing this on their own risk.
You can find the discution in english about this problem here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2&start=1130

Speaking about which direction is suggested (north - south) or the opposite, I like more south-north (Novaci-Ranca-Obarsia Lotrului-Oasa Lake-Dobra-Jina-Poiana-Saliste-Sibiu) but it is beautiful also on the oposite direction.

PS:I see that you find the right topic to post your questions. What is the new topic that you want to open on this forum?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:34 am 

alin wrote:

Hi Joe,

First of all you must know that Transalpina officially is closed for traffic between Ranca and Obarsia Lotrului because the rehabilitation works are not finshed yet.
[...]
PS:I see that you find the right topic to post your questions. What is the new topic that you want to open on this forum?

Hi,
thank you for the answer. Maybe you know if there any plan to finish the road (signs, railings etc) for this summer?

I'm starting planning the trip for the summer period, I'd like to make the ring Transfăgărășan - Transalpina this year...

I would liked to open a new topic in english about what I wrote, so I tried to understand which is the right topic... I was lucky!

Best Regards,
JS

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:43 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Joe,
Transalpina road should be ready in October last year, but the constructor became insolvent and the works were stopped .
This year also the government has changed and it is still unclear if the new government will decide to continue the work on Transalpina road. I waited to see if they decide something in these first weeks of the year, but nothing concrete yet. They are still building the budget for this year. So unfortunately we do not have a answer yet.

PS:I renamed the name of topics also in English. You still think you should open a topic in English or it is enough like this?

Best Regards,
Alin

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next